Monday, August 7, 2017

IMDB Reviewers

I almost want to know more about the people who write these reviews than the movie itself. Good God, this one had me in stitches (for a Paris Hilton movie):

"this movie is to say the least, one of the worst things done to mankind in the past 100 years right behind the a-bomb. I had the misfortune of seeing this piece of garbage with my sister for her birthday. I would not recommend seeing this movie even it it is for comic value of how bad it is. There are 3 scales of bad: 1. the kind that makes you laugh it is so bad (murdercycle) 2. the kind that is soo bad it pisses you off (Epic Movie) 3. Gary busey bad (The hottie and the nottie). i hated it but my sister loved it, (granted she is 12 and has down syndrome (no lie)). the fact that this movie also tries to portray a message is even worse, because i wasn't sure what it was until i did some reading.... this is perfect grounds why IMDb needs a 0/1"

Here's another...
"I am just amazed that (as of this moment) there are 554 people who rated this movie a 10... I would like 10 pounds or 20 gallons of whatever it is that has warped their mentality to such a degree...

Acting - Abysmal to Non-existent... Script - Huh? Wazzat? Directing - Not that I saw.

My only regret is that I cannot vote less than 1...

Although I must say that I am quite satisfied that this flick has rocketed to the numero uno spot of the bottom 100..."

And another...
Seriously, this movie actually got better when I remembered my wife carried pepper spray in her purse, and I dug it out and sprayed myself in the face until the canister was empty.

But, in fairness, not ALL aspects of this movie were 1 star out of 10, and the single score system for IMDb does not address such. So, I will try and expand the grading system:

Plot: WTF were they thinking? Cast: 2 stars. Cinematography...*chortle*. Acting: At least as good as some hip-hop videos played om MTV...you know, the ones starring Vanilla Ice. Costumes/Wardrobe: 4 stars. (See, I am being fair.) Maker-up: Disgusting. On SOOOO many levels. Sheer disgust factor: 1,000,000 stars. The freaks who made this don't seem to understand that laughing at people who are not beautiful is a lot like laughing at people who suffer from a lack of mental ability--it shows your own ugliness.

Forget the fact that the monster-girl blooms, most of the movie she is the troll that gets beaten for our amusement.

Sick. Sick. Sick.


This shit is just too funny for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment