Sunday, August 6, 2017

Youth...Appreciate It

A dear friend was kind enough to give me this vintage Playboy. Most likely the collector busted his spooge all over the pages and it flaked off. Or (hopefully) he didn't care for Maud Adams. The cover girl is Cathy St. George.

I was six years old when this issue came out. Already in America and dodging inner city nonsense. I believe we'd just left Virginia and gone to Kentucky. At the same time this busty beauty was dodging grotto rape and early flu...I mean AIDS, I was just walking my ass to school in some cold ass weather.

What I started thinking was...this lady is in her late 50's early 60's now. It's really bizarre. To think that she is grandmother age now. Oh feathery hair...why don't we see it any more?


What it really got me thinking is...our lives are so temporary. This lovely smoking hot piece of tail is now considered just another pretty elderly woman in the crowd. If you are this lovely, I would suggest treating people nicer. Specifically yourself, because honestly...you will live to regret the awful things you do to people. And I'm just using this as an example of how fleeting youth can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment