Thursday, August 24, 2017

Busy

It's great to be busy. I mean, moving around busy anyway.
I've been juggling a lot of things going on at once. And it's been a good thing between the choices I've been given. It's not like anything is something I dread. Which is great.
I'm collaborating on a feature script and a web series. And re-editing old projects. Revisiting old films I've made. Processing film. Casting for the projects. Location scouting. Buying film equipment.
Just really getting everything in place. And yet...I feel very little stress. I wonder if this isn't the feeling of just...contentment. There is no real pressure and am surrounded by like-minded people.
Also, I'm easing back on resentment. Maybe because I realized a lot of what I am resentful for isn't really real.

Anyway, stay busy if you can. I mean, I'm busy but it doesn't stop me from blogging (obviously). I think this place gives me room to vent all the garbage that I don't have to in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment