Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Women's Periods

Women and their raunchy filthy slimy smelly loose cunts...
...did I get your attention?
Cool.
I had a girlfriend once who told me that she doesn't get shitty when she's on her period.
BULLSHIT! The reason (probably) was because she was shitty...all...the...fucking...time.
Women who say this. Run. Seriously. It means crazy is at the surface and it gets HORRIDLY intolerable.
I think what people are overlooking here is a few things...
why the FUCK do we give way to women acting like cunts and then have them complain when they don't get paid the same as men? Here's why...that's a tax for your bitchiness. And I would call that fair.
Women who get shitty with everyone during this time...it's no excuse. Sorry. I get shitty with people too. But at least I back it up with logic. Sort of.
Every time women act shitty, they get a pass. "Oh that's Darla being Darla." No..fuck Darla. Kick her in the cunt if she wants to earn the extra 7%.
Emotionally bad behavior should not be swept under the rug. Shit...we have a saying in the man world "Dude! Maintain!"

No comments:

Post a Comment