Thursday, July 20, 2017

O.J. Simpson Parole: UPDATE!!

Let's be real, he 'aint gettin' out anytime soon. I'd say ever.
But he is 70 years old now, which is odd, considering he is about the same age as my Dad. Though Pops never killed anyone. Has it really been that long ago?

Nevada parole is about to hear the Juice do some old man tap dancing. That entails saying how reformed he is (not gonna happen) and how much remorse he feels (forget it). And that if released he won't kidnap or assault anymore. Wait...WHAT? This isn't for the murder of his wife. Nope. BUT it is for stealing his own memorabilia back from some asshole who stole it from him.

Let me repeat or update for those just reading my nonsense...O.J. DID NOT KILL his wife. I think he paid someone to do it. For some moral warriors...this is just as bad as doing it yourself. Not really. It would make you a colossal coward, I'd think. But still a coward incapable of murder. Which is probably the logic Juice is using. They can't even use the name Orenthal anymore. Like Hitler.

So Juice, sorry pal, you know what you did, but aren't in jail for that one thing you're thinking about. Think about the randomness of your wife that you paid to have murdered and maybe they'll let you back out at 80.

UPDATE: Show what I know. They're letting the asshole out. He will kill or be killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment