Sunday, July 2, 2017

Venus Williams: Killer

Venus Williams killed a 78 year old man (Jerome Barson) with her car on June 30th.
Because of her entitlement, she jumped ahead of a line in a lane that wasn't part of her right of way. Old people car got t-boned, and Jerome died 14 days later of head trauma.

Ouch.

I know I'm shitty for saying it, but these are cops' words. She was at fault for this tragedy. Now, having this happen in Florida, I almost get it. Old people driving can drive you fucking nuts. As emotional as Williams seems to be, it's not a stretch to believe she may have done this to edge the old people around her. The consequences were devastating, though assuming it wouldn't just been a scratch on her SUV.

People really weigh the consequences of their action later. Which, I guess isn't strange, because we really don't comprehend the pain we can afflict on complete strangers. I constantly think of it, which is why I do my best to dodge humanity. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment