Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Stupid Kid

The guy isn't even a kid. 37 years old. And I gotta belittle him.
The issue is, he lacks manners. Comes into my room and uses expensive lens cleaner to clean his watch.
I've told him repeatedly not to do so and that my cleaner was reserved for the machines. He continues.
"Are you deaf or are you stupid?"
Silence. "ARE YOU DEAF OR ARE YOU STUPID?!"
Finally "neither."
"Then why hasn't it sunk in that I told you repeatedly NOT to use lens cleaner to clean your shit?"
"Sorry, I thought you were joking."
Because I had been joking the other 20 times.
Yes folks, the world is right here in beautiful technicolor and smart as a whip. Where you are constantly ignored or marginalized until you have to drop and anvil on retards like this. It escalated to "Why do I have to get to this point?"
"You don't have to."
"We're there. Try to listen and process information. So it doesn't get to this point."
Why does everyone think I'm joking?


No comments:

Post a Comment