Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Exhuming OJ Simpson

Are we sick of hearing every single detail of this murder yet? I personally feel like I am.
Well FX is making a t.v. show about...details we think we don't know Do they realize a lot of people don't care?

This one stars Cuba Gooding Jr. as O.J. Speaking of pariahs, this fucking Oscar winner (way to go, at that diversity thing) fired his entire management team after his win. He became an outcast to this industry. So, here we are with the table scraps.

Anyway, are people going to watch? I'm not sure. What I would say is that they should give proceeds to domestic abuse and whatever Ron Goldman's family was into. That would at least make this less about mining for copper than a dissection of American Crime. Which, by the way, is the name of the series itself "American Crime." I watch "American Justice." This could get really confusing.

I personally don't think O.J. physically committed the crime. He paid someone to do it. Which you can argue is just as bad. THAT, plus his head injuries as a football player, the perfect formula for ignorance after the fact. I doubt O.J. even feels anything for Nicole's death. I would bet there are a gazillion men out there that love the fact a gold digger got dug out. I'd have a lot more respect for her, if she'd spent her time with some charitable cause than to be skipping around in O.J. funded meals with O.J. funded cars living in O.J. funded homes, with O.J. not approved waiter.

If you really have time to think about the whole ordeal, and the level of which this type of woman would get under ANYONE'S nerve, it's not too far fetched to believe O.J. thought he was doing us a favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment