Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ann Coulter And "Mandarins"

During a Friday night appearance on MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews, political commentator Ann Coulter used the term "Mandarins" to describe Asian-Americans — and didn't back down after MSNBC anchor Joy Reid challenged her.

First off... fuck the mainland Chinese. They're shitty rude people. And ruthless. So fuck them.
Secondly, they're going to own America (if not already own) us soon. Which sucks. But we sold out to them, so fuck us.
Lastly, Ann Coulter is dumb. Who cares what she says, if not just to get headlines, she's slowly turning into a pickety witch. Hooked pimple nosed weirdo. She's blonde, which naturally means for her the "master race." So whatever. Let her ruin Trump from within. Not that I hate Trump, but if you got someone in your corner like her, you're fucking yourself.

I'm from Taiwan, the republic of China...I have no idea what the hub bub is. I also don't need to be told what the outrage is so I too can be outraged. NOT because I want to stay ignorant. But because it reminds me of when I was in high school these WASP kids kept telling Jew jokes. To which I never understood what they meant. I prefer not knowing these things, since not knowing racism would mean that shit is dead. These other Asians who spoke out against Coulter are just giving her free press. Good job, idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment