Monday, May 30, 2016

Poor Gorilla


In my hometown Cincinnati Zoo, a child fell into a gorilla cage. And the zookeepers shot and killed the poor simian. Fuck. Can you imagine just chilling in your home and some toddler came into your home and because of your past minor infraction, the cops blasted you out of your Voltron robe? Okay, that may only be me. But damn. Here’s a gorilla minding its own business and having to die like that is heartbreaking. Not that I like gorillas in the least, but I can understand the policy of the zoo as well.
Not to laugh about it, but first off, that gorilla doesn’t have family that will sue. Kids folks do. Zookeepers most likely reacted to save the child. I blame this fucking litigious world we live in now. Made by us. So, blame that first. And second, stupid parents who let their kid out of their site. This is what happens. I hope this kid gets known as “The kid who got a gorilla killed.” And that he lives with it until he’s a teen. He should be like…um…that Macauley Caulkin. He’s that stupid “Home Alone” kid.
And not to completely blame the dumb kid. Let’s face it, if I were that age, I’d want to go swimming with polar bears.
What can they possibly do now with a dead gorilla’s body. Beyond me man. And incidentally, how do the rest of the simians in that habitat feel. I suppose when it really comes down to it…we’re the real animals.
Yeah, I got corny there. Go fuck off.

2 comments:

  1. In seriousness, the kid's parents are dumbshits and should be beaten with lead pipes. And why do we need public zoos anymore? We gots the Internet. We can watch any type of gorilla, snake, elephant, weasel, parrot, hippo, giraffe and bear we want. All Damn day on YouTube. And we can watch them shit.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu-kq9hc3BM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. Zoos are terrible way to learn anything from just watching from a cage. And the easiest ways for kids to go missing.

      Delete