Monday, May 16, 2016

You Snooze, You Lose

My cousin has been trying to hook me up with his wife's sister for a long time. He cracks me up, because they have a lot of sisters and he basically gave me the pick of the litter. We Skyped once, years ago. We became friends online. Then we lost touch.

She got married a week ago. Stunning Taiwanese girl. A beauty that will hold its value for a long time, since, we don't age as Asians. heh-heh.

The thing is...my brain definitely wasn't in the right place. Still isn't. I have too many things I have to do with my life. And unfortunately, I couldn't even entertain the notion that I would be good for anyone. Especially long term. This would mean disappointing my cousin as well. Which, he's so chill, I don't think he would give a shit. Most likely he'd be like "well, she's got more sisters...pick another one!" Ha. It's great to have relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment