Friday, May 13, 2016

The Name Bruce Is Cursed

I think Bruce Lee screwed it for everyone. When he died of stupidity (yeah, when you die young, it's usually for stupid shit)...he opened the door for dumb Bruces.

I met this dude who sold me some film. An independent filmmaker in his later 50's. No IMDB credit listed. Though he spoke as if he had a massive amount of experience or credit.

Just another washed up never-beens living in the Valley. Good God do I wish hope and pray I never go down this route. I mean, technically speaking I've already had the movie credits to surpass this dude 30 times over. This fucker is in his fuckin' 50's. What the Hell happened? Same shit with the loser who lives above me. He was an editor...no credits to his name either.

Who are these fuckin' people. I'd expect at least ONE schlocky credit. For instance, even my undergraduate film teacher had ONE measly garbage credit for some movie about killer mosquitoes. Which he was just an editor on. This po-dunk half-wit film teacher from Grosse Point, MI who came down to teach us idiots in Ohio...has a credit on IMDB.

So fuck this guy. This is my greatest fear. Happy Friday The 13th, homos.

No comments:

Post a Comment