Thursday, September 22, 2016

Stockpiling Film

Okay...it's sort of an addiction matched with a deficiency somewhere.
I buy film. Now I got a shitload of it. Motion picture film. I probably shouldn't make another short film. As I have some to make feature length. But I don't have much money. Or is tied up in bills and emergencies...and rent. And, most importantly, no script. But I have footage to direct a feature
 Which would be my first. And I could say, I made one. Though, now the logistics hit me. Sound and music cost money. Food for crew cost money. Locations and props cost money.
Film processing cost money. And...I still don't have script. Who are these assholes who have money to make these things? How is it...they can solicit dough to make? More importantly...they have a script and I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment