Wednesday, September 14, 2016

9/11 "Fight Club"

In all the football hoopla, I forgot it was 9/11.
You know what's funny? Most of us assholes were cheering at the end of "Fight Club" when they blasted the skyscrapers throughout the city (in Delaware, I've been told) since it was the capital of credit card companies. Yes, cheered.
More than likely a bunch of poor schmuck's cars were destroyed in the mix. And I'm sure a few were working late.

When Arabs did it on 9/11, we were outraged. Yes, one is a movie, the other...reality. But it made me wonder (and laugh) how much bullshit we put into a building, which is the symbol of American greed, into martyrdom. Had they destroyed those buildings without collateral human casualties, I'm sure they'd be heroes. As it were...a bunch of crazy Arabs.

Oh shit...the first rule...

No comments:

Post a Comment