Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Dentist Bummer

So as I sit here waiting to go to the dentist, I know I have some major surgery on my stupid face to make me feel better. The nurse/receptionist simply said "we'll get you back to normal."

Aw fucking shit. Normal for me was being hotheaded and angry. This new pain in face/neck/shoulders and jaw seemed to dull the pain of memory. She smiled as I looked at her in horror. I suppose she thought it was because of this procedure that I was freaking. Nope, it's that I will feel those god-awful resentful feelings I've had deep inside which had been submersed in...a tooth infection.

Man...I'm a bit bummed. Though, at the same time, really relieved to find out, it wasn't the drinking that was causing my dizzyness and disorientation.

I will be, however, glad I won't feel as much anxiety anymore. Seems the infection is fucking with my head a little. So the dentist said. You know really fucks with my head...the damn price tag. It's not cheap to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment