Friday, September 9, 2016

Broncos Beat Panthers

I like both teams. Because they seem to come from the same good place. Carolina is a working class place with decent people, as does Colorado...with the exception of mental illness shootings.
I only watched the first half of this game, but it was a good one. A young kid who fell into quarterback position named Siemian rose above the Cam Newton hype and squeaked by 21-20. To me, and I've always said....a guy who can win the close ones are going to do well in the pros. Maybe they won't want the starter back...i can't even figure the guy's name. So many damn new faces in the league from no-name schoola. Another great sign there is parity in college football now too.

I really liked the fact that this young kid hung tough and won it. To get you an idea of Cincinnati Bengals history, often a backup would enter only to lose in an awful way. That means they just didn't prepare or have a contingency plan. I like that AJ Maccaron is that guy now. I think he's starter ready. So that's better than anything we could hope for. Bengals open against the Jets in NY. We'll see if they have the tenacity to win

No comments:

Post a Comment