Monday, September 19, 2016

Muslim Terrorist Caught

Yeah, he's a Muslim and he's a terrorist. Call it like it is.

New York got bombed again. As well as New Jersey (but people didn't seem to notice...bad Jersey joke).
Anyway I think we have to come to terms that Muslims don't like Americans. So it seems. The ones who do are being overshadowed by the ones who don't. And that's a shame. Because I have no beef with Muslims. My cousin is Muslim. Not that THAT should matter. But he's a good guy. He just looks at me real judgmental like in my Western ways. Though I think he lives a much more morally upstanding life than I ever would. He helps retards in the mountains somewhere. I visited him once. Really cool place.

So, it sucks for everyone. We can't keep ignoring that it is Muslims who are doing this. Consistently. I understand the occasional racist, or mental illness but...we're talking a true ideology that doesn't take imprisonment or pills to fix. I've always contended an act of treason against the United States is execution. We can't constantly believe that rehabilitation for people like him are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment