Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Protesters Are Fucking Stupid

There's way too much shit going on in my life right now to even take the time to protest. Go ahead of accusing me of not giving a shit about society. I'll wait.

Right, I have SO MANY FUCKING BILLS. Who are these idiots who have the time? I feel like I'M missing something here. Can I tell my landlord rent is going to be late because I skipped out of work to protest? Or just tell gas and electric I'm not going to pay them because I've got to protest against police for shooting a complete stranger. As if it were my business.

Fuck you assholes. All you're doing is making work tough for the rest of us. And clogging up traffic worst than it already is. THAT is THE single most narcissistic shit I've ever heard. And before you accuse me of looking out for my best interest, does that mean you'll pay my bills as my ass is in prison?

People...this is NOT of any concern to you...now. Not on a fucking weekday. You're pissing off your fellow citizen by prohibiting them from actually going to work. I've got so many bills to deal with. Most likely paying taxes so YOU can protest. Fine, I'm good with that. But do it at a time where I'm not stuck at traffic. Also, none of you really are that outraged. You just want to riot. Go fuck yourselves. I wish I can burn down the lawyers' offices that will get rich off this. You want to REALLY see how slow justice is? Do that. Again, Americans who make shit, don't burn shit. So get making and less burning. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment