Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Women Olympians Donate Brains To Science

Three Olympians will their brains to study concussion.
Um...what will we learn from cutting open a broad's noggin? That they're not funny and they're horrible drivers?
At the DMV recently, they automatically put me on an organ donor list. I was like "dudes, you assholes won't resucitate me if I am close to death because you want my goods" They shot me that look of "no one wants your shit, it's easier on paperwork." Harsh truth.
To be honest, women's brains are the least valuable on an Olympian. I would like their supple calves. Or butt. Or abs. Or...anything but their brain. One skirt was a bobsledder. The fuck are we gonna find out there? That her endorphin levels were like a crazy thrill seeker level?
I talked to my Black friend at work recently. His uncle rides motorcycles and tries to push him to ride. To which his response is simple and clear "Black folk have enough problems with dyin'"
Yep. Fling yourself down any icy flume, you're tempting the Devil to take your brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment