Friday, February 9, 2018

Jill Messick, Weinstein Assistant/Former Rose McGowan Agent Killed Herself

Not that we knew who she was, but this 50 year old off'd herself in what is most likely shame for her involvement, or our perceived involvement in her being complicit in the continual buffer between Harvey Weinstein and his sexual assaults.
She was bipolar as well.
Her relatives are now blaming media and Rose McGowan for constantly dragging her name in with the real assaulters. And I gotta admit, that sucks for her to feel so overwhelmed with those evil hypocritical eyes that you can't go anywhere because they've built so a big name for themselves in the cut.
Here's the thing I think about this...I'm sure there is about to be a lot more coming out about her involvement that was complicit in the case. To which I can only imagine, in her mind, would be a continual embarassment. Lady, you don't have to work in movies. Or with the studio. Or with the media. Here's what I would've done. Issue this statement:
"To those who believe I assisted in the rape culture of Harvey Weinstein, all I can tell you is that I heard what everyone else heard. And I did nothing. With that, you can all just go fuck yourselves. Because I don't fucking need any of you. Life doesn't begin or end with a crazy actress accusing me of not doing more for her. She sold herself as easily and as quickly as any other person who desperately wanted to work in this business. If I have to rely on your approval for a career, this is clearly not the job for me. So, I hope you all die a miserable death assuming the worse in me, as a complete stranger. I'm more than happy to sling hash at Norm's Restaurant and enjoy my time not having to deal with the hypocritical garbage that I've been witness to."

Then write a tell-all book about it.
That's the American way.

No comments:

Post a Comment