Sunday, February 18, 2018

The Political Olympics

The media is really the problem. They clearly hate Trump. Or he gets them eyeballs to bash him or whatever. The guy is a clown pretty easy target.
But the athletes are winning for us which leads most Americans to think "the fuck are they yakking about then?"
Oh, because they weren't chosen as elite athletes but as a mouthpiece for the media. Lindsay Vonn comes to mind. The dumb dumb blonde hates Trump. Fine. But you're also and American. So fucking ski and win and then talk all you want later. This idiot spews her shit before the games then can't perform? Lady, Trump won the presidency. That makes you a dumb cunt. And a loser to boot.
Then there was Gus Kenworthy's kiss with his boyfriend. Last I checked "Gus" was a guy's name. Though...Gus was also the name of Sondra Locke's hooker name in "The Gautlet." I digress...they photographed them and it went nuts on the internet.
First off, no one cares you're a flaming fag. Like the ice skater or dancer or prancer (I'd be surprise at the hetero one). Seriously, Americans really don't. But they constantly bombard you with how intolerant we are. Really? It's lucky we don't still drown fags to get fag out of them. But the media thinks we're intolerant boobs (which we can't grope anymore). What does the media want us to actually admit. Gus hasn't won shit. Too bad that isn't the real tragedy. But there he is kissing his man. Is this for real?
If I did make the Olympics and ski down a hill and win, I'd want Lindsay Vonn to be waiting at the bottom of the hill to blow me, because I love thick and blonde. Then I'd want the press to report it. Because that is truly taboo love. If the press is being honest with itself.
By the way, it occurred to me that the press isn't taking that much heat for the shooting in Florida. Simply because news has gotten to a point where it makes dumb people angry (me). For extra dumb people (shooter) they really take words to heart. I understand news has to get eyeballs. But the constant dire nature of reporting, I truly believe has caused a lot of emotions to come to the surface. And if their worldview is guided by what they see on the internet, I would hope there'd be a bit more care taken. Fortunately for me, no one reads my garbage. And you really shouldn't take a recluse seriously anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment