Thursday, February 8, 2018

I Don't Answer To You

Everyone once in a while I'll get that odd question "How do you make it in Hollywood?"
I fucking don't know.
Wait. I do, but most people don't like the answer.
The real answer? Kiss as much ass as possible and hopefully someone has a boner when they see you.
The real REAL answer, don't fucking be at the mercy of the studios.
The minute corporations have a hold of you, you're at their mercy. And they will dangle a TON of shit in front of you. While you may feel sick to your stomach with anxiety because your career isn't going anywhere, the truth is...it could go somewhere but with a terrible price you pay in losing your freedom. Yep, forget expressing any part of yourself (such as what I do here).
See, as a guy who spends his own money to make his own movies, I don't give a flying fucking shit about your opinion. OBVIOUSLY I care when the people who invest their time don't feel like they're wasting their lives, but for the most part, I don't follow the trend, so I don't have to backpedal or release any statement or apology for expressing some thoughts that may offend people.
That, people, is freedom.
Even if this blog site shuts me down, I still have pen, paper and a brain. It doesn't fucking matter, to be honest. I see so many public figures at the mercy of very irrationa people. In any other society, we'd deem them retards. But, for whatever reason we've taken to listen to insanity. Where someone will police anything you say. That's garbage town. You are free to express yourself as much as you want. As an American. And as a human being. As much as a fucking confused tranny. They have parades for individuality. So you think. Nope. Only if it suits them. A alt-right skinhead doesn't have that same parade right? Nope. I obviously don't agree with that Aryan shit, but I can also choose to ignore. As I ignore the tranny parade or the women's march. It's also your right to comment. Does it matter? Nope. They think celebrity is important. Celebrities think they are too. The truth? Not really. All these actors shoving the social outrage of the day on you like it was their job. Honesty, I think it's because they didn't find purpose in acting. They thought it would bring joy and fullfillment and were probably crushed it didn't. So, they patronize us plebians. Come down to Earth to spread their message of love and hope and take up against injustices, when really, they're here to pass time before they go to Romania for a Dracula movie.
The industry is full of fucking shit. And the closer it raps its claws around you, the harder it is to let go. Because, let me be very straight with you, it is EXTREMELY easy to let the dragon of fame and fortune change the dynamics of your living that you would embrace the most terrible of people to maintain your place at the table.
To free yourself, NEVER EVER EVER EVER think they are in charge of you ever. Yes, I realize money is a massive driving force. But guess what it does? It makes you at their beck and call. You surround yourself with people who really don't want more of who you really are but who they can manufacturer. IF you are a good person, you can do what you want without having to bow to their will. The people who are in now...see how they suffer at the pubic's scrutiny. And ask yourself honestly, where your threshhold lies.
Many people sign their dignity away for less.
Make Hollywood on your own terms, and don't rely on them ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment