Friday, February 23, 2018

Why I Ditched the Left But May Re-Consider

Don't get me wrong, I think the Right are bigoted retards too. But the problem with the Left is that they pretend to care.
Here's a trick, ask any of these so-called people person's and sympathetic folk that you've met in the past three simple questions about yourself. That could something like how many siblings do you have. Where do you live and what do you do for a living. I guarantee you none on the Left could answer you. Because they're phony garbage people who pretend to be on the side of righteousness. The thing that irks a Leftist is a Trump supporters because they've criticized precisely what they hate about themselves.
I know a ton of details about my friends and people I've just met, beccause people interest me. I joke that I hold most in contempt, but in reality humanity fascinates me. The Left was suppose to be about humanity. They aren't. They're self-absorbed (probably moreso). The frustration is that...they did use to care about humanity. That they do good not to post on social media, because it was within us. The Right were these gray haired country club exclusive White guys (Trump) who could care less about anyone. There's this fucking faggot at this gym I go to, that I know a ton about his fucked up family. Why? Because he shares this information and it's fascinating. I've spoken to him for almost a year now and he doesn't know shit about me. See?
Look, I could care less if you don't give a shit about me. At least don't pretend you're for the better core person when you rot from the inside and spread it under the umbrella of supposed goodwill. The Left is worse than the Right because they pretend they're good people. And have fooled many a "liberal." IF only to hide immoral behavior.
That said, the worse crime committed is that the Left don't give a shit about humanity and hold people in contempt and want to change the world. It doesn't work like that. In all reality Bill Clinton was the start of the hypocrisy I can't stand. Shed that mentality and the humans re-take the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment