Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Women's Rights?

Women will continue to be their biggest enemies. No matter how many marches you get to.

You think I'm a woman hater? Nope. I respect women to a point where I am convinced they are equal to me if not better. Both my sisters own their own homes...didn't do it with a man. One has TWO homes. Meanwhile, these cuntrags don pink hats and call themselves "heroes."

Fucking shit, man. The biggest example is to lead by it, and from what I've seen so far...MADONNA, you are the worse of the worse. There is no oppression of women. Seriously. Physically, that's true. We can suplex a woman. So can any dude bigger than me. I understand these limitations and abide by the laws of...not fucking with people like that. So women want to be equal. Why?

I love being man. Sucks though having to suck it up buttercup. That's what you get if you want to be equal. Which I think is where the fallacy comes from. These monsters who marched or are marching want...something...not even sure what...the ability to say what they can do with their bodies? Awesome. But they don't want to stop acting like whores? Okay...slipper slope here...but...they want everyone to deal with it? Huh?

That's where you lose me.

Women don't even know what they want. They want...something. But all the march said to me was they like throwing parties. To which...goddamn it, I should've capitalized by selling Hot Dogs on a stick. I'm the idiot on this one.

One last thing, for the assholes trying to dispel a woman claiming she doesn't feel oppressed or that her rights are infringed on...yes, there were people addressing this. You know they did it? By saying..."don't worry honey, we march for you." Dumbasses, you admit AGAIN women are weaker and YOU have to do things for them. See, that's spin that the media does. Fitting that I should do it here.

I'm sick of the victimization. Trump hasn't done anything any other President hasn't done. MAYBE a little faster, but not the same. Meanwhile, every little move he makes is met with outrage. This is what has made me hate the group I set out to be like. And, of course, some dipshit out there will march for me...due to my weakness. Have at it. It's fucking cold here in Los Angeles. March yourself to death for me. I will thank you at Forest Lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment