Saturday, January 21, 2017

Women Be Marching

Who fucking cares. It really only mattered if you bitches cooked. It meant we had to fake be interested in your cause. You aren't any more liberated than I am. You sure as shit have many more rights than me.

Women are really angry these days. Which...I know what you're gonna say..."you are too faggot!" Well A) I 'aint gay and B) that doesn't explain why they've gotten so much more entitled. I pray, wish and hope that I meet a liberated woman who would earn the bulk of the income and then I could make my movies. I think that would wear down on a woman...oh say...4 hours in. A man takes that shit and supports their wives' dumb hobbies to keep the peace.

I personally think they are murdering the sisterhood. If you are an ambitious driven woman...yes...this march speaks to you. But even the most independent smart woman wishes they could marry rich and have a guy just pay for everything. I've heard it so often now it's gotta be the truth.

I'm pretty sure this protest of Trump is most likely they just don't like the guy. If a band of White males protested Obama in that mass it would be a Klan rally. For some reason, Trump doesn't get the same leeway. Women should admit they function more on emotional level than guys. Which isn't being negative. They should. Equality only makes complete sense if you are also willing to come to terms with actually being equal. Which I've seen strides being made.

I still think women are their own worst enemies. They can march now, tomorrow, back to the distrust of Becky with the big tits hanging around your man.

No comments:

Post a Comment