Thursday, January 26, 2017

America The Beautiful

America's Constitution is in place for a reason. It means you have rights, but none of this falls under the technology of today.

Here's the rub...Trump signed a gag order on scientists in regards to talking on social media about global climate change. Some people are out of their minds. I would say...me Tweeting off a company computer how much film sucks and it's dying is a good comparison. I can blog here, if that were the truth...but I will do it on my own personal place. Not through some professional mainframe. Yes! We live in free times, but people are going apeshit whenever Drump...I mean Trump does anything, which is nothing more than show and tell. Do this on your own time. Go wild and tell people the world is caving in and do it on your own dime. That's all it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment