Friday, January 20, 2017

Trump's Inaugral Speech

I just hate his voice.
But...he's angry like me.
Anyone just get wind sucked out of your lungs when he flat out said "Islamic terrorist"?
His promises are really wild and impossible. But said loud enough...I approve.

Bring America back from ruin. Seems a lot of foreign people are going to be massively pissed. India and China for one 'aint gonna get their cheap labor. And why not buy American? We got good shit here.

Trump also fucked with Obama and Clinton while they were there. I don't agree with what he implied, but Got-damn! That is brass ones. Clinton probably wants to wring his neck out.

Is he going to bring much back to America. Who knows. If he was serious he'd re-distribute his own wealth back to building stuff here. Which I'm told he doesn't take a salary. But that may just be "fake news" I am really...weirded out a reality actor took the oath. Seriously weirded out. Like an out of body...is this really happening weird. But that may be my body rejecting all the past politician bullplop. Know what else? I bet you anything he completely stops tweeting. I think that was the ruse to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment