Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Movies And Politics

In Obama's administration movies turned really mean and dark. The cynics came out in droves. And they were celebrated. I think it will go down in cinema history similar to the end of Vietnam. I'm not sure why. But movies just turned mean.

What I'm beginning to believe, if you make a movie leave people with hope. Literally all Star Wars movies leave you with hope. And people come out in droves for that feeling. The music gives no excuse to be a downer ending. We go to movies not to suck life out of a person, but revive faith. That we are good people. Problem is...Hollywoof rewards anger and retards, or substance abusers. That's because that is the common people here. Angry at family, entitled and desperately digging for some outlet to express hurt. Why I'm here.
I have been slighted repeatedly in my teens by girls. So I lash out in movies. Dunno why. Maybe to make my dick bigger or whatever, the logic most likely is pretty girls need to link themselves with skilled labor. Bahaha. It's most likely true. Ugly short guys need pretty girls to validate them. Marilyn Monroe juggled plenty of them to get what she needed and they got what they needed.

Oh shit, back to my point...maybe movies will start swinging towards lighter stuff now. Like it was in the 80's. Hope and faith is a fantastic way to go about making movies that people will watch. Not mean comedies by the way. That's weak ass shit. I spent some of my break watching "Highway To Heaven" and you know Michael Landon wasn't religious but he sure made a fortune resting his bank account on the goodwill of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment