Monday, January 23, 2017

Making A Difference For Women

Am I the only one who's ever stood in a line at the DMV?
Do people realize how bureaucracy fucking works?
It doesn't.
So...here's the reality to marchers...you're going to be marching a long time. And in that long time, you will be irritating a ton of people. Especially in this fucking town.
What are you going to accomplish? I know...people turning against YOUR cause. Because most people's cause is just to fucking survive.

Yep...this quote is awesome, and I won't take credit for it but it must be nice to live in a country so privileged, you think equality is oppression. Or take work off and tell your boss it's for a cause and tell them to suck it.

If I may remind you...Amy Pascal, the head of Sony at the time...told us to suck it. And I guess no remembers the rant she put on about how they guided Obama. By the way, "Amy" is a woman's name.

I don't mind the constant nagging, well...I do...but I can't fucking stand the hypocrisy and entitlement. I think the best way to make a difference...which unfortunately is the least interesting, is to write and write and write and make forms. These assholes who keep pushing for...um...who the fuck knows...is getting irritating. And you will likely piss other people off.

No comments:

Post a Comment