Thursday, January 19, 2017

Trump's Inauguration

It's hard to believe. The day is tomorrow. Which coincides with me getting paid. A weird place to be. Do you think the world is safer or more dangerous. I wonder...since during the Ronald Reagan era Asians weren't exactly tolerated. In fact we were mocked mercilessly in movies and pop culture. Do I hold resentment towards the tormentors? Nope. It seems more to be a kitschy part of American history now. Do I think it should come back? Fuck no. The kids today are so thin skinned they'd kill themselves almost immediately.

That's not to say we're mentally more tough. Shit, we sucked it up. My biggest gripe was that hot high school girls wouldn't go out with me. I get a little bit of satisfaction knowing I've actually move to do more with my life. Not that anyone should care. But...I was ignored a lot to my own little movie making endeavors.

I think I may have been the only one who had drive to do that type of shit. Others seemed to waffle or derail themselves. Which I probably should have. What I'm getting at is...the new a Trump regime happens because you have someone who wanted something more than someone else. Think that your yearbook ever said what you hoped to accomplish was the President Of The United States. People would (and should) laugh. People aren't laughing anymore.

I would hope this stood as an example as to not letting anyone tell you what you are capable of. Harness that message and move on with your life. Marching to show your displeasure for the Orange One does nothing but get you sore feet. And you'll be cranky and take it out on humanity. At least do it topless. Someone will watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment