Thursday, January 5, 2017

Reverse Hate Crime?

4 Black folk were charged with a hate crime towards a mentally challenged White kid. They assaulted him while yelling anti-Trump stuff and anti-White stuff.

A crime is a crime. And maybe this will put a kibbosh on whether assault is hate or not. It's hate, for those not in the know. This is what I fucking hate about American justice...they need a fucking committee to conclude this. Meanwhile, things get pushed back furthwr and further. I get it...assholes who say "it's a flawed system but it's the best" most likely is involved in this job security. There are guys at my job who sluggishly push through their work. Why? There are no deadlines. So, extend it as long as you can....job security.

This moment pushed back Black folk into an image they again cannot come to terms with. We are divided by no other reason but the shit-ass media.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm using it to share my thoughts, but seriously...my thing is to say...don't just read my stupidity. Read others and move on. It's clearly boredom that allows us to debate this.

Let's say media wasn't involved. That means these dumbfucks wouldn't have shot the footage and aired it, media wouldn't show it, and shitbags like me wouldn't blog it.

Now how boring of a living would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment