Monday, June 13, 2016

What's In A Name?

Trump calls out Clinton and Obama for not using the phrase "radical Islamic Terrorist" Why? Those two don't believe tagging "Islam" with "terrorism" is going to help anyone. Though here's the issue. You have to call people what they are. IF they are Islamic and did things under that name, they are"Islamic Terrorist." It's how they want to be identified as. Cough, cough...Caitlyn Jenner.

So, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Sorry libs. Muslims have been fucking with 'Morica too long. NOT ALL. But enough to make them a real issue. And how many lives have been lost due to our inability to "judge." Which, by the way, while I was at Starbucks today, two cops just stared at me walking from my car to the shop. Did I notice? You bet. Did I care? Fuck no. These pigs 'aint got nothing on me. Should they change their attitude? Nope. Call me a pussy, or a compliant faggot to law enforcement, but if that means another Cambodian drug dealer is off the street, that's alright by me. It took all of 5 seconds to let shit go.

As for these shithead Muslims who are making a lot of Muslims look bag, you should be more fearful of your own people (IF they feel they don't represent Islam) OR go hide in redneck land. They pulled the ultimate stupid move (not really because this shitbag is dead) they don't have anywhere to hide.

Here's a conversation I overheard at the gym a few days ago:

...between a Middle Eastern guy and what looked to be a Jew 06/12/16
Jewish guy (walks into sauna, sees M.E. guy, they seem to be friends): You know Muslims more than anyone else?
M.E.: I suppose.
J.G.: Can you explain this, 50 people dead, 50+ injured.
M.E. shakes his head. He’s calm, quiet and reserved: We are all animals. Savages. Every century it’s one thing over another. This time it is Muslim, century before Christian, before that… (he trailed off).
J.G. didn’t seem to get the answer he was hoping for: But no Muslim seems to be openly criticizing. In this modern age. Those were dark days.
I think J.G. was implying that Muslims need to get their asses out of the old ways.
M.E.: Religion is killing us. All religion.
He had a point, I thought. Christians aren’t above shooting up Planned Parenthood clinics.
Another dark brown guy comes into sauna. They all seem to know him.
D.B.G.: Yes. I hear one time…spiritual is better than religious. Spiritual people don’t kill everyone.
People really need to stop hiding from the reality. Religion and guns don’t mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment