Thursday, June 2, 2016

Stacey Dash & The Transgender Bathroom Thing

No one cares. Except transgenders.
Recently, Ms. Right Wing Dash mentioned something about people who identify with a gender from one day to the next might as well use the bushes or something. FUCK YEAH! I wish I could. I wish I could identify with anyone who is allowed to piss in public. Bummer.

Anyway, I do get her point. Civil rights have swung so damn far, the liberals have proven one thing...you can't be just given a morsel, you eat the whole fucking cake. And the conservatives can't be given a cake, they'll fucking sell it after expires to the brown people.

Again, I have to reiterate here...WHO FUCKING CARES? If a fag or transgender is THAT hard up to look at my schvantz, then have at it. As long as I'm not ass-raped, all is well. It happens at the gym out here in L.A. a lot. Old homos who stare at dudes. It's off putting and I've bitched about it, but I've done nothing to change it. Why? So I look like a whiny bitch (I mean moreso than now).

As for your children being exposed to transgenders...I suppose the more you see this shit, the less weird it gets. To be honest, no one can be "confused" about their sexuality who isn't somewhat a deviant. I think we're all deviants to some extent, but I don't wear it on my cock. You shouldn't either. I think these sexual orientation identifiers are no longer happy with just being accepted, they want to shove it down your throat.

And for those "brothas" who are riding on Dash's ass...it's not the FUCKING same as Rosa Parks on the bus. You morons. You instantly grabbed onto that because she's a conservative. And incidentally, it's an easy outlet to vent when the real culprits of homophobia is within the Black community.

Let's move on to more important things. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment