Thursday, June 30, 2016

Shut Your Fucking Mouth James Cameron

From the self proclaimed socially inept "King Of The World":
“I don’t want to say too much about the film cos I also have a lot of respect for J.J. Abrams, and I want to see where they’re taking it next, to see what they’re doing with it,” he said.
“I have to say that I felt that George’s group of six films had more innovative visual imagination, and this film was more of a retrenchment to things you had seen before and characters you had seen before, and it took a few baby steps forward with new characters. So for me the jury’s out, I wanna see where they go with it.”

Know what else the juries out on...why you would steal "Dances With Wolves" "FernGully" or "Pocahontas" and inject it with robots and comment on others' originality? I'm not saying he's not wrong, I'm saying he's the wrong person to be saying it. But, I'm sure he meant something else. His piece of absolute shit "Avatar" still holds box office records as does that awful garbage "Titanic." Does he ever admit that these are terrible awful unimaginative movies? Of course not. He's attempting to make money. I think what he really meant was this..."Fuck all the nerds who supported you. They're losers who live with their parents and collect figurines. Make it YOUR way. They will follow." Which is probably closer to his intention. And, unfortunately, closer to the truth. However, did it ever occurred to Iron Jim that maybe J.J. doesn't have absolute contempt for his fans? I don't see how him making a Big Mac clone did any harm to the franchise, other than to give the people what they want. I think J.C. was attempting to warm us up by telling people to make something original. Ha! You could say that about any Disney movie. Or James Cameron movie. Or...um...movies. There are great stories, it's just everything will be compared to everything else. We outbid, out-steal and out think each other. Perhaps that's why he sunk himself 2 miles deep. Most likely the air bubbles popped his brain cells. By the way, please let his plans of multiple installments of "Avatar" to tank him as deep as the sunken cruise liner. That'll learn him. Maybe humble his Canadian ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment