Sunday, June 12, 2016

Omar Mateen Biggest Massacre In U.S. History

America's gonna have to decide what it hates more: gays or Muslims.

50 people confirmed dead at a gay nightclub murdered by this dude who, probably hated homosexuals. I wonder...how many red-blooded Florida rednecks didn't feel a sense of...unity for once in their intolerance for gays.

Granted, I have my own prejudices against homosexuals, I find myself understanding a lot more. For one thing, they make communities much nicer. Seems people can hate on homosexuals but not the filthy gangbangers in my neighborhood.

This is obviously going to be the news of the week, so I'll let the experts tackle it. But these are just some random thoughts about the situation.

I hate guns. I think people who own them are cowards. Sorry, gun owning citizens. It seems they get into the hands of assholes more than they do for law abiding citizens. Everyone is a good guy with a gun, until they're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment