Sunday, June 14, 2020

White Privilege Doesn't Exist...

It doesn't.
And trying to...I mean FORCING people to admit it is going to get some serious backlash...

I've seen rich White people my entire childhood into teens. Are they rich because they're White or just rich? Probably both. The kids I hung out with their parents were insurance salespeople, a doctor, engineers, some real estate folk and...just worker bees. These were THE richest people in Cincinnati. One family owned the Cincinnati Reds. You'd never know it.
Yes, a bunch were snobs, but most of them felt immensely grateful for their wealth. And that shit is generational. As Chris Rock said, rich is temporary, wealth is forever. You inherit wealth.

So, clearly my mind had ALWAYS been Whites are privileged in America and that's that.

You know where we got these fucking ideas?

Movies and television.

In movies we wanted blonde haired blue eyed dryer blown beach bunnies. Until Samantha Micelli and Winnie Cooper came along. As men, we beat off to hot. But HOT and WHITE. These were the product of a (let's be honest here) Jewish male fantasy. Which we will clearly overlook. I had to listen to Gilbert Gottfried's podcast where a guest once said that you wrote for Gentiles but gave them Jewish things to say. The ENTIRE cast of "Seinfeld" are Gentiles, but they're all Jewish. This ENTIRE love of all things WASPy white comes from Jews. Because they are self-loathing. Which makes for awesome comedy. Look at Woody Allen. All his women were blondes, strawberry blondes or so forth until he married a Korean woman.

Anyway, we've been indoctrinated to think White is great. Is this the privilege they speak of? Most celebrities now are backpedaling their own privilege and chalking it up to being that they ARE White. A simple solution to swallow your guilt...give away everything you earned because of your White devilness. Cleanse yourself of that privilege and start from scratch. Guess what? Your tune would change. In this new generation of media that is pushing an agenda. Because you wouldn't be a part of it. Regardless of how big your tits are (Susan Sarandon, I'm looking at you or them).

By the way, White skins has always been a preference in a LOT of cultures. Japanese spend a TON of time wanting to be pasty white. Look at that kubuki makeup. They would think Helena Bonham Carter were a God. Is that privilege? Yes. But it's a collective think privilege NOT a White privilege. Say the next White person was George Hamilton (topical reference, I know)...doubt they would care. And honestly...it's more that they love Western culture because it's different. There are a ton of people who've adopted Asian culture. I knew a White guy in college who would annoy the shit out of me about it. He studied Japanese and I had to constantly remind him that I was Taiwanese. He ended up living in my old apartment YEARS after I'd moved out. It was creepy now that I think about it.
My directing pal has adopted Chinese cinema and LOVES Chinese culture. He puts me to shame. I hate the Chinese. Communist fucks.

There isn't any White privilege. Hasn't been in a while. I love White women. Blonde with big tits. I joked to some girl recently about that. Of course, she thinks I'm "white washed" but it's because I grew up with old Hollywood. And that style was hot when I was a middle schooler jacking off. I personally think our preferences are guided by our pre-teens. Shit, I was in love with animated girls. Let's face it, it is ALL about sex when it comes to our prejudices. And we learn from them. I have a boner for nerdy Black girls. Or nerdy Latinas. Just nerdy girls. There 'aint no color differences when we like the same shit. Nerd shit. If you say you have privilege, you are essentially saying you are better than everyone. I mean, no one really considered it, but the implication is that you have it easier right off the bat because of the color of your skin. I think people who think this don't consider that no one ever thought you were. This arrogance permeates the entitled Left. I love the Left, they mean well, but they are sometimes really dumb and are a lot of times fake. We have too much pride to take this charity. At least we should. Because that's what it is, and NO ONE learns on charity.

I heard somewhere, where a Black person from Philly, a street philosopher (homeless) say he trusts a White redneck flying a Confederate flag in a pickup over a Prius driving granola bar eating soy boy from the city. Street logic dictated that he knew where pickup driver is coming from. The Prius driver comes to you with empty thoughts. They haven't slid through the same mud. In other words, Prius driver talks a lot from somewhere else and leaves the rest of us to deal with things after he'd done on his soapbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment