Monday, June 8, 2020

Black Lives Matter vs. All Lives Matter

I told a friend that I would never say "All lives matter" because I hold everyone in contempt. Equally. The sooner we recognize that, the better our lives will be. Because we have to stop pretending we care. Either way.

That's half joking.

The Black Lives Matter movement was started as a good cause. To illustrate to society that we can't frivolously toss away Black lives like it's nothing. Their own community seems to do that enough. And let me address that now...I should never say "their own community" they are OUR community. They need to be included without having to say it. Everyone needs to be included. To say "Black Lives Matter" is a little like self-segregation. No one believes a Black person thinks their lives are better than anyone else's. In fact, I'd argue, they believe it quite the opposite. The White community (some) believe it's a empty statement since Blacks don't value other Black lives since they murder each other at an alarming rate. So to say what they say is disingenuous. Atop of all that...which Black lives matter. The ones the media supports? As I've said, we've ignored many Black lives old and young who have died as a result of hysteria. Because "enough is enough." Whatever that means. And for those who say I'm privileged and I should shut my stupid mouth because I need to recognize it...beat you to that punch. Because I KNOW I am privilege because I live in America. I am NOT White America nor Black America...I am America. And this idiotic (mostly Lefty) movement of "if you're not one of us, you're one of them" stupidity makes zero sense. There is no level of unity set there. Or what? What the fuck are you soy fucks prepared to do? Go down the same of incarceration because I don't agree with your hysteria? Or I won't be involved? That I am complicit. You White guilt patronizing fucks who kiss the feet of any Black person better be prepared to do time and not be thanked for it. Because I know that's what you expect.
Know what else? As Bubba is fucking you in prison, you are going to get the full experience you want. And most likely harden you to society. But you'll learn the basics of real suffering. For the sole idea that you threatened than carried out this notion that you are my enemy based on differing thoughts. Yes, I'm sure most of you "are disappointed in my viewpoints" and distance yourself from me because that's what condescending patronizing asshats think like. I debate and attempt to see another viewpoint, because it is in my nature.
And that's that I am fascinated by human nature.
The term "Black Lives Matter" isn't a threat to society. Should be a threat amongst the people who think it's okay to support a group that has segregation implied in its name.
But keep using it. Especially idiots like Bezos and his Amazon. He knows the more we burn his competition the more he makes. Wise up people.

No comments:

Post a Comment