Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Asian Cops

There's a new article out about how two of the four officers on site of George Floyd's killing were standing by doing nothing. The article is about how Asians are complicit in the White supremacy concept of America and that being a "model minority" ensures their place as subjugated people.
The person who wrote this is absolutely retarded. In my household my parents never wanted any trouble from anyone, because as immigrants they were fucking scared. They don't care about causes when they had to live. They had to survive in a land of opportunity. And that meant, at the time, fitting in. Most of the Asian community probably can't understand why the Black community hasn't thrived more because of the short turnaround. Much like the Black community, the Asian community doesn't blend in. We stick out like a sore thumb. And we get harassed...a LOT back in the 1980's. As a 2nd grader (as mentioned in past blogs) I went to a almost all Black school with Black teachers. And I got into a fist fight DAILY. The teachers were no help. They sided with the Black kids. Looking back, I understand, it's not right, but I understand. There wasn't a single teacher that felt any empathy or sympathy for us then. So should they be forced to apologize for the treatment endured? Of course not, I was told to forgive and forget.

But a lot of people are saying that as Asians we should understand others. To be honest, Asian people are fairly stoic folk (except for me, which gets me in trouble). They aren't focused on your issues, they're focus on excelling. Society knows this and sees this and mocks it. Most Asians don't care. And that pisses a lot of people off.

To not be involved doesn't mean that the community doesn't care. It means, the effort involved doesn't have a return (yeah, I know harsh). Because getting involved isn't just a couple of social media post. It takes time and effort and expensive Los Angeles parking fees (just kidding).

And now comes the shitheads who tell me that I put a dollar value on suffering lives.

Guess what? You do too. George Floyd's life was worth destroying businesses? Yeah, there is a price.

Nothing you say or do really effects much.
Did you not remember 2016 election, idiots? This whole thing reeks of divide and conquer by the press. They aren't happy until we burn ourselves to the ground. By shaping narratives where no one can be happy. That they dig up anything to fuel the race wars. It's despicable and, worse, people are falling for it.
I suspect, while it's horrible things happening now, it's not nearly as bad as what is being reported. Maybe it is and I'm ignorant.
But to me, the press making this a story is all you need to know about how much they want races to destroy one another.
Don't let it.
Peace and love to all. And I mean that...real peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment