Thursday, June 18, 2020

Garbage Trash People

Do you feel the world is full of garbage trash people?
I don't.
Though it's funny how people try to convince me that it is, and that I am naive.
I think if you've lived through abuse, you have this world perspective.
Don't trust anyone and everyone will turn on you.
That is hard living.
I trust people. Most of the time. I found that in Hollywood, it's near difficult to share anything with anyone here whom you can trust, because they're all emotional wrecks. And will use this knowledge to attack you. This is an information dump, so I'm sure my laundry is being shared with others to their amusement. Which is great, if I can entertain, that's what I'm here for.

Though, it's probably not a bright idea to talk shit about anyone. Especially about people who know other people. This town has a lot of people, but the business is also miniscule.
I don't give a shit about "the industry" anyway. I earn enough to do my own thing, and feel a great deal of freedom here. For others, they have to pretend LONG after cameras stop rolling. I can understand how many turn to substances. I did. But for other reasons.

I think we size people up too fast in this town. In the midwest, we don't have that passing moments. If you seem cool and can hang out, you just...hung out. In Hollywood, your relationships last as long as a pitch. And they could even discount you for your stupid looking face. That's how quick and dismissive this town is.
Unfortunately, this overlaps into your own life. You tend to brush away people quicker. "Size them up" for who they are. Most of the time, it may give you the illusion you can read people. Which you can't. Everyone is SO different. Seriously. You have a better chance reading the intentions of a billy goat than another human. Because we are dynamic. And strange. They may look like someone you know, but don't act like that person. So you're perplexed. These are the judgements and labels that is hard for anyone to shake. Regardless of how educated you are. And, I'd like to continue to add, the dumbest people in the world went to college and got indoctrinated with stupidity. Just because you went to college DOES NOT make you smart. A lot of people are throwing this around now to lord it over Americans. This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
These are the same people who think the world is full of garbage trash people.

No comments:

Post a Comment