Tuesday, November 22, 2016

White Privilege...Was REVOLKED!

The Democrats really don't want to own up to the fact that Hillary Clinton is a scumbag. The newest is that White folk voted for Trump because they didn't want to lose White privilege.
It's not farfetched, but certainly reaching. I think most people who did vote for Trump really hated Hillary. She's just not a nice person. Neither is Trump, so you really have to realize what a true scumbag they see Clinton. Also, they didn't want Bill anywhere near the Oval office again Why? Maybe because the people who think that Bill was such a great Prez also hate him on a personal level. I'm not saying it's right to vote on emotion alone, but let's face it, on a primal level, we may just hate a playa' player. So, the fact that making Bill suffer through his wife (most likely soon-to-be-ex) will harangue him ad nauseum.

Realistically, you get the feeling even Bill didn't want her to win?

Anyhooters, I think it's funny, all the White privilege talk going around. I have a White friend who lives in a van. If there were privilege being handed out from Whitey to Whitey...I'd like to know so I can pass along that information to him.

I will say, after a few years of living and working in Whitey's world, it's really not that horrid. Though, I am not Mexican or Black, my Dad said I can pass as Puerto Rican, perhaps I don't get that chip that Officer Pig is looking out for me. I think what most people are alluding to, is that White privilege was at the precipice of finally evening the field. And that scared people into the extreme. To me, it seems our society naturally gravitates towards certain things we can't explain. I mean, I have darker skin than my sisters, so I am considered less "desirable." Does it bother me? Meh. I get along fine. But it's not an American slave mentality that puts it in people's minds. And it's not going to change just because you say so.

I am, however, astonished how much effort some of my White friends put forth to distance themselves from this new regime. It cracks me up, because I know they are more serious than I could ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment