Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ashley Graham

Mattel created a plus sized Barbie.
Great.
You know...women are their worst enemies. I've heard more women fat shame than men. It's really insidious too because it's well meaning "that looks REALLY good on you!' As oppose to....? (a hippo).

So in order to combat this...what is it now? Fat Cheering?

I will tell you now...not a single man would turn down a roll with Ashley Graham. Fact. Except gays. Every dude I know don't have these choices. We take pussy where pussy is available. Trump's celebrity pussy grab is an illusion we hope to get to one day. Not to sidetrack here, but a lot of dating experts will say...it's a numbers game. Grab enough pussies...get smacked a bunch...one will eventually respond postively and that's your life mate. Though, good luck on those conjugal visits.
I digress.
Enjoy the new plus sized Barbies, you cry babies. I don't think my niece looks at her Barbies as an aspiration. If you think about the dolls are simply a canvas to which to expand on, her creativity seems to...ahem...trump the body dysmorphic concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment