Monday, November 7, 2016

The Election

We have fools for leaders.
And we can now throw ourselves into the pot of jokesters who've gotten this far on sensationalism, moxie and...well, straight up confusion.

I believe the decline was going to be...um...maybe a few decades, but it took one election to truly see the silliness that is the seat of the White House. Unless these two understand the parameters of their nonsense, it's unbelievable either of them still want to hold on to see the victor. Curiosity kills me, but I would never risk the American people to stroke my ego.

And thus...the enemies list will be held by either of them should they win.

This circus will eventually be over, then we can celebrate Thanksgiving (hopefully with as many intact family and friends left). And move forward.

I've said since the beginning..does it really matter who we get? They're both awful human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment