Saturday, November 26, 2016

Fidel Castro Dead At 90

I know what you're all thinking "what does this clown know about Castro?"
To that I say "motherfucker...yeeeeer right!"
Most people think it's that retard on hipster t-shirt (that's Che Guevara, retard!)
It's bizarre this dude outlived most of his contemporaries, despite being somewhat of a benevolent leader. No one, besides the U.S. attempted to de-throne him (I think that's the right term) yet, he still lives. Oh well.

Today he dies. So give thanks, I guess, to the threat that never was. I mean, if you think a country the size of Ohio was the launching point of Russia, you either think Russia is that crafty or people in that era were really dumb. Must be the same attitude we have now with Middle Easterners. I suppose some people still hate Castro.

Know what I think?...get ready for Cuba to become Vegas 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment