Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Oh West Virginia...

...You never disappoint...

"Clay County Development Corp. director Pamela Ramsey Taylor made the post following Republican Donald Trump's election as president, saying: "It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels."

Clay Mayor Beverly Whaling responded: "Just made my day Pam."
Taylor told WCHS-TV on Monday night that she was put on leave.
Clay's town council planned to discuss the issue at a previously scheduled meeting Tuesday evening."

Do you get the feeling this was written in some country club somewhere while poking at a endive salad? I can only assume, they're not that removed from being the byproduct of the inbred south. BUT...big but...I'm sure this is how women speak to each other when no one is looking. Most likely, proving much worse. And probably about my small pecker. Bitches.

Anyway, let's not write things we regret later. I don't regret nothing I wrote here. Since no one gives a flying fuck what I think. Maybe if you get to the ranks of say...MAYOR...it behooves you to act like...you know classy ladies, instead of plantation owning cunts.

Incidentally, Melania Trump isn't exactly...proper. She's a former jiggle model, most likely taken a few to the throat to win pageants. From some Eastern block shit-show country. Gold digging her way to class all the way.

If you think that (ahem) trumps Ivy League'd educated Michelle Obama, man...I feel terrible for you city/state/banana republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment