Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Super Moon!

Why in God's name are we celebrating something that big closing in on Earth? Are we that unaware that it's a matter of time before it flings out of orbit and we're in pitch darkness? That's cool though because we wouldn't really comprehend since we'd be flung towards Venus. I'm no scientist, so don't quote me.

The moon is great though. I use to look up at it thinking it was a star and wish the worst on my enemies. Tnough I had none since I was just a dumb kid. But I'd also wish I could see some tits. I really loved being that retarded.

So, we've had a solid relationship. My ex-girlfriend was huge into astrology, as most dumb chicks are. Her faith in those things drove me crazy. Because everything was as a result of shit she saw in the sky. Or foretold in fire. Nothing based in science. We were a great couple like that. Mamby jahamby as I use to call it. I guess I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment