Monday, November 21, 2016

A Raise

So...my company gave me a raise.
Sort of.
It was a survey they did to determine how much I SHOULD be getting paid. Turns out it was 30% less than what the job called for. All things considered, how in God's name did they know what a job like mine required. I would say there are less than 100 people who do my job. So, I'm guessing that they just went for the next step or something.

Trust me, I'm very grateful for the bump. And now has really picked up, so very happy to actually be working rather than sitting around. Though, this means a lot of my own projects get put onto the back burner. SUCKS! Isn't that always the case, you get a little peek into having a real life, then it gets taken away.

Well, a bit of weight has been taken from me. So I'll just wake up a little happier instead of dread.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment