Saturday, May 2, 2015

The Adventures Of Us 3


When I was in college, I use to hang out with these two girls who lived upstairs in our dorm. It was the first year that it became co-ed and they staggered the floors. Men were always on the first floor (rumor being that it’s easier to climb in through windows and rape). Women on the next. Mindy and Jen were their names. Mindy is that typical white trash name. Mindy Sue. She was skinny with no tits (which I reminded her frequently) but had a tight body. Jen was frumpier. They were roommates.
They were Sweet girls from small towns. One was from the outskirts of Cleveland (Mindy) the other from real rural Ohio (Jen). Jen had an overbite that could put Bugs Bunny to shame. But she was really sweet. I’m not sure how I met those girls, but for whatever reason every weekend we’d end up hanging out. We all became drinking buddies. Believe it or not, in college…I’d get invited to the craziest parties. I’m really not sure why, other than I’d get drunk and say the most ruthless things to women. In college that was seen as reckless and awesome. College dudes liked having that element around, I think secretly so they could swoop in and tell me to shut the fuck up and be the hero. A regular party animal. I towed these two to some of the wildest. One that took up a whole apartment complex off campus.
Anyway, one night we were getting driven back to campus by a sober friend from this apartment building, where I am certain I polished off a bottle of cheap vodka. Jen was a hot mess. She could barely stay upright. Mindy was next to her. We were all crammed into the backseat of a Honda Civic. I remember this, since I could still feel that cloth interior. I had my arm around Jen, my face was buried in her hair. To this day, I had no clue what I was doing, other than I wanted to fuck her. She was semi-conscious, and I was drunk. She giggled every time I’d grab her boob. Then it hit me, here I was 20 years old…
…and I’d never had sex with a girl before. What the fuck did I think I was doing? Especially since I was FUCKED UP and half-staffed. Mindy watched in amusement. Even she was certain Jen was ready to be boned. For some odd reason, I’d just…completely went numb. I couldn’t do it. I COULD NOT fuck this girl. And I was in college. I took my arm off her. And she just slumped drunkenly into my lap, like a rag doll. I just chit-chatted with Mindy the rest of the way. And the most fucked up part? Mindy kept reminding me that Jen was in my lap and incapacitated. She was wondering why I didn’t just start mashing. Some friend. We got back to the dorms. They disappeared into their room. In a daze, I slunk back to mine. Fucked up night.
The next morning, Jen, Mindy and I hung out at the cafeteria. We didn’t say much.  We were all hung over. Except Mindy, who smiled ear to ear. Like she held a secret. I knew nothing happened. For which that was more than likely the secret being with held from Jen. And I thought maybe they’d talked about the night before. I wasn’t about to get into that conversation. It seemed Jen was embarrassed. My guess is that maybe Mindy exaggerated some details. In particular, me grabbing boobs. Which happened, but not to the extreme I wish it could’ve been. Under shirt/under bra. In middle Ohio and from her rural upbringing, a dark skinned Taiwanese guy feeling you up isn’t something to brag about. I was also just too tired to eat. I just drank coffee. Wasting precious time doing absolutely nothing in college was the life.
I didn’t lose my virginity until 22 years of age. Hey, don’t judge…Hugh Hefner was the same age when he lost his.

No comments:

Post a Comment