Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Foodies, Go Home

You know what I most hate about Los Angeles. The bullshit hypocrisy of our lifestyle. We eat grain fed organic bullshit and cry about how we aren't conserving enough water. Da' fuck do you think this grain comes from? Farming. And watering said grain.

It's the same reason I hate foodies so much. Most foodies are damn near broke, BUT refuse to eat anything that is "toxic" to them because government controls food. Bitch, government controls your whole life. The minute you pay taxes, you're contributing (if you do, you filthy hipster). The car you drive regulates that Subaru Outback. That coffee you drink is by some government entity dealing with a banana republic. To wake your foodie ass out of your designer bullshit life. Total garbage.

Here's the rub. If these people had their way, we'd all live like them. They don't live this lifestyle because they thoroughly enjoy it, they live it to lord over you. That's why when I do attend these food events, I want to beat them with their own importance. Listen, if I have two bucks in my pocket, I'm not going to wave off a two piece at Church's Fried Chicken. Go fuck yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment