Saturday, May 16, 2015

Best of Friends


Let’s be completely honest with each other here.
How many of us secretly enjoy it when we meet someone’s girlfriend and she turns out to be not so attractive. You know what that is? Being a shitty human being.
I should just say human being. Because we’re all shitty. But it’s funny we all think this but we are very cordial when it comes to this. In a sense, relief, that someone…at least in the broader scope of society, didn’t do better than you. It is shitty. I recall a guy I went to film school with who would do that. When I’d go out with a girl, he’d say “man, I gotta’ see this girl.” Not “I gotta meet this girl”…”I gotta’ SEE this girl.” Probably to imply where is this hideous beast that would find you worthy of fucking.
It’s honest, for sure. However, he suffered from a TON of insecurity. This guy eventually made a feature film that got buried, since a similar one had come out at the very same time. If you believe in what goes around, comes around…except in his case NO ONE wanted to see his dog.
Yeah, it’s a shitty human quality, but it’s also very liberating that people won’t bullshit you about it. You can tell the ones who do, because they’re more than excited to talk to the girl. There is an approachability to being less than attractive.
My friend’s brother had a SMOKING hot girlfriend (now wife) I couldn’t even talk to. I just got a sense every time I’d talk, I’d look at her massive tits. Or say something inappropriate. Why bother?

No comments:

Post a Comment