Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fuck You "The Edison"

The Edison is a hoity toity fucking bar in downtown Los Angeles. My friend's birthday party was held there. And I was turned away due to a dress code of no tennis shoes. I stood at the far line, watching others being turned away. Consoling each other about the really stupid practice of adult dress up. Yeah, half the fucks in there don't make what I make, but because I can dig up a Goodwill pants and suit, I'm now seen as their clientele. Fuck you. I hope you go out of business with your stupid policy. NOT because it's just turning me away from it, the principle is that a business is in business to get business. To me, that is the core problem of Los Angeles. It still thinks it's the hot blonde that can get young studs. You're a broken down hag who thinks it has a say in what the rest of the country is doing. They don't give a flying fuck about you shit-apes who think you're still prom queen.

You know how pathetic it is? We're broke and in a drought. Where do you think we're getting money from? Yes, billionaires from foreign markets. Ever run into that woman who uses her husband's influence to lord it over you? Kick them in the fucking cunt.

Anyway, downtown seems to be emptying out now. Once again, Los Angeles has FUCKED UP, what could've been awesome. Just by being cool to human beings. And I'm not talking about hipster cool, because those people can suck a fat dick. I'm talking about just being a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment